The first Korean skin care product I tried was the face mask (or some people call it the sheet mask). Not only did I wear them before I hopped into bed, I always made sure to pack them in my carry-on bags. They were perfect for those flights that just sucked the moisture right out of your skin. These moistened masks were infused with ingredients like EGF (epidermal growth factor), Coenzyme Q10 (natural antioxidant), pearl essence, etc.
My love for Korean products started to flourish after I started using face masks. Then my next new love came when I tried the O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face. Another great product I use at home and take with me when I travel. The bottle is even small enough to fit in my carry-on bag.
So what is this O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face? First off, I was immediately sold when I found out that the O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face was an all-natural exfoliant. It's basically an exfoliant that is ideal for prepping your face before applying your daily makeup. I just love rubbing off all that yucky stuff off my skin even if I'm not planning on applying makeup. I'm not OCD or anything, but I use this stuff immediately after a long flight or road trip.
So how do I use it? Easy! I spray the product a couple times on my cheeks, wait a few seconds, and then rub away. Then when I feel like I can't get any more residue off my skin, I rinse it off with water.
Did you know...
- Korean women follow one of the most extensive skin-care regimens in the world. - And I thought my regimen of washing my face (day and night) and slapping on some night cream was a lot, but that is nothing compared to an average Korean woman's daily skin care regimen.
- The average Korean woman uses between 10 and 18 products a day. This sounds a little excessive to me, but then I see so many Korean women with amazing skin! Basically, one Korean product isn't going to do all the wonders to your skin. Washing, prepping, priming, etc. All of these factors go into bringing that glowing youthful skin. I know it sounds a bit exhausting, but if you're getting the results, isn't it worth it?
- Korean products will no longer be a fad, but something people will take just as seriously as Japanese or Western skin care.
Not only is Rachel Zoe behind this product, but check out the O.R.G. Buzz!
Enter for a chance to win a deluxe sample size of the O.R.G. Mineral Peel Face. Or you can go ahead and get one today at www.orgskincare.com, but don't forget to use the 20% off code : ORG55002
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States.
2. Contest Period: The contest begins on November 16, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on December 1, 2015 at 11:59 a.m. Eastern Time.
3. How to Enter the Giveaway:
* To enter online simply subscribe to our blog for one entry.
* To enter on Instagram follow Travel Pockets @travelpockets. Like the Giveaway photo on Instagram and tag three friends in the comments. You can enter as many times as you would like. Before entering the contest on Instagram, the "Photos Are Private" option in your Instagram account settings must be set to "OFF".
4. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any reactions due to use of this product. By entering the contest you acknowledge this disclaimer.